The Ultimate Elite Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Elite Warriors

A forum site for the best of the best

HomePortailSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Admin
Alec

Male Number of posts : 198
Hobbies : Video games, Yu-Gi-Oh, Forums
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Season 1 Empty
PostSubject: Season 1   Season 1 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 4:34 pm

Episode 1: The Next Generation (part 1)

<scene>
An over view a small town in New York called Perry. The scene zooms in on a race track by Perry High School. A 16 year old girl named Trish is running the track. She is running non-stop for a half an hour and has ran 23 miles. The principal comes out to talk to coach Kryzak.
<scene end>

The Principal: How long has Trish been running?

Coach Kryzak: A half an hour non-stop.

The Principal: She must have ran 10 miles by now.

Coach Kryzak: Actually it's been over 23 miles now.

The Principal suprised: What?! That's incredible!

<scene>
The scene zooms in on an apartment house on the edge of town. In the yard is 13 year old moy named Mike playing with 2 other kids ,his little brother and little sister, who are wisperring to each other.
<end scene>

Brother wispering: Let's sneek up on Mike and tackle him.

Sister wispering: Okay. You come frome the left, and I'll come frome the right.

Mike's little brother and sister sneek up on Mike and try to tackle him. But Mike moves out of the way.

Brother: How did you know what we were going to do?

Mike: Because I heard your plan on sneeking up on me.

<scene>
The scene zooms in on an alley way where a 17 year old boy named Rob is being attacked by a gang of punks. But Rob is induring the attacks.
<end scene>

Gang Leader: Give us your money or we'll have to beat you down some more. And this time we won't go easy on you.

Rob kept silent.

Gang Leader: Not talk'n huh? We worned ya.

The gang members started to get weapons that they could find (krobars, pipes, 2 by 4s, ect.). The punks beat on Rob relentlessly. But when they were done, Rob got back up and was barely hurt. Just then a police officer came and saw what was going on. The gang members all ran away.

Police Officer: Are you alright, kid.

Rob: I'm fine. Thanks though.

<scene>
The scene zooms in on a 19 year old girl named Shannen at a contest.
<end scene>

Man: Hello young lady. Would you care to guess how many peices of candy are in this jar?

Shannen takes a quick look at the jar and gives her answer.

Shannen: 287.

Man shocked: You're right. You just won a $500 gift card for Wal-Mart.

<scene>
The scene zooms in at a wrestling federation known as the X.W.E. (X-treme Wrestling Entertainment). A 17 year old boy named Alec is the youngest wrestler in history. Alec (A.K.A. The Dark Angel) had just lost against the X.W.E. champion, The Animal.

Announcer: And the winner, and still the X.W.E. champion, the Animal!

The Animal: Remeber this, Dark Angel. In this ring, I am the king of the jungle!

The Dark Angel: Considering that you only won by disqualification, I don't think that it counts! I Chalenge you to another title match nezt week! And this time you won't excape by D.Q. because next week I chalenge you to a no disqualification match.

The Animal: I accept.

Meanwhile an evil force has come to Earth to take over.

???: Yes. This looks like a fine planet to take over. This planet will become my new kingdom. And of coarse I, Oma, will be the king.

A powerful protecter of justice has sensed the evil force.

???: Grandfather, I fear that the planet Earth is once again in danger.

???: Yes Zenon, I also feel the evil energy that has arived. Go and find the 5 who will be the next power rangers.

Zenon: Yes, grandfather Zordon.

(to be continued)
Back to top Go down
http://theuew.phpbb9.com
Alec
Admin
Admin
Alec

Season 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1   Season 1 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 6:49 pm

Episode 2: The Next Generation (part 2)

Zenon in his command center looking on screens suspended in mid-air: I must find the 5 rangers before it is to late.

Shannon apears on one of the screens. Followed by Mike, then Rob, then Trish, and finally Alec.

Zenon: It's them! Shannon the hawk, Mike the bat, Rob the armadillo, Trish the cheetah, and Alec the gorilla.

Zenon locked on to their energy signatures and teleported them to the command center. When they arrived, they were confused and disoriented.

Alec confused: What happened? Where are we?

Zenon stepping out of the shadows: You are in my command center. I have chosen the 5 of you to be the new power rangers.

Mike skeptically: We're the new power rangers? If we're the power rangers, than I'm the queen of England.

Rob: Let's listen to what he has to say.

Shannon sarcastically: Yeh, your magesty.

Zenon: I'm sorry that I havn't introduced myself. I am Zenon. I chose you 5 because you each posess naturally enhanced abilities. Your zords will be a reflection of your abilities.

Alec: I think I remember hearing about something about this. I believe it was called operation overdrive.

Rob: Except their enhanced abilities weren't natural.

Zenon looking at each of them 1 by 1: Mike, you are the black ranger. You posess the enhanced hearing of a bat. Shannon, You are the yellow ranger. You posess the sharp sight of a hawk. Rob, you are the blue ranger. You posess the impenitrable defense of the armadillo. Trish, you are the pink ranger. You posess lightning fast speed. Alec, you are the red ranger. You posess unimaginable strength. An evil force known being known as Oma has come to earth. I need the 5 of you to get rid of him.

Mike: So how do we become power rangers?

Zenon giving them handheld devices: With these. These are your nitro morphers.

On 1 of the screens, several black creatures were attacking the town.

Alec: What are those?

Zenon: Those are Oma's creatures. They ar called the uten. Now's the perfect time to try out your ranger abilities. Open you morphers and push the nitro button to morph.

The 5 teenagers opened up their morphers and saw a symbal with the letter N. They pushed the button and they all morphed. into the nitro rangers. They teleported to where the uten were.

Red Ranger: Alright guys. Let's see what these powers can do.

(to be continued)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Admin
Alec

Season 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1   Season 1 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:29 am

Episode 3: The Next Generation (part 3)

The 5 power rangers go up against 50 uten.

5 uten sneak up behind the black ranger. Then the black ranger spins around and attacks them before they could attack him.

Black Ranger: Did you really think that you could sneak up on me? I could hear you coming from a mile away.

3 uten throw punchs at the yellow ranger, but she dodges each punch. Then she performs a spin kick and knocks them all out.

Yellow Ranger: I could see your moves even before you made them.

The blue ranger is being pounded on by 10 uten, but the attacks are having no effect. Then he attacks them back.

Blue Ranger: Impresive, you were actually beginning to tickle me.

4 uten gang up on the pink ranger to tackle her. But in a blink of an eye, she moved out of the way and the uten tackled each other.

Pink Ranger: Did you really think you could catch me by going so slow?

The red ranger is being attacked by 13 uten. But he over powers them and plows through them like a bulldozer.

Red Ranger: 13 against 1? That wasn't very fare. You were giving me the advantage.

Suddenly all of the uten disappeared. Then out of the shadows appeared the one who sent the uten, Oma.

Oma: I see that there is a new breed of power rangers. Like usual, Zenon doesn't have the guts to face me. So he sent out humans to dispose of instead.

The red ranger attacks Oma with all of his force. But Oma was unharmed.

Oma: Just as I thought. You're just as weak as Zenon.

Oma over powers the red ranger and sends him slying back, causing him to demorph.

Alec: How can we win if we can't even come close to beating Oma?

(to be continued)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Season 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1   Season 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 1
Page 1 of 1