The Ultimate Elite Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Elite Warriors

A forum site for the best of the best

HomePortailSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gold-Star Dragon Guardian Saga (episodes 50-?)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Admin
Alec

Male Number of posts : 198
Hobbies : Video games, Yu-Gi-Oh, Forums
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Gold-Star Dragon Guardian Saga (episodes 50-?) Empty
PostSubject: Gold-Star Dragon Guardian Saga (episodes 50-?)   Gold-Star Dragon Guardian Saga (episodes 50-?) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:28 pm

Episode 50: The Gold Star Dragon Guardians, and Another Saiyan Android

Narrator: Zaitryx returned to the planet Earth to find out what was happening. He knew that Gohan already knew of the threat, and that if he found Gohan, he'd find the threat.

Zaitryx: Strange. Why can't I detect where Gohan is? I can sense his energy, but where is it?

Zaitryx defused back to Zaya and Myritryx.

Myritryx confused: Why did you want to defuse?

Zaya: I need to call out to Gohan in order to find him. He wouldn't recognize our combined voice.

Zaya sending out a mental message: Gohan, I've come to help you. But I can't figure out where you are.

Zaya: I hope he answers. All we have to do now is wait. Come on, Myritryx. Let's go search around.

Zaya and Myritryx went to investigate where Gohan might be. But as they were about to leave, the were stopped.

???: And where do you think you're going?

Zaya and Myritryx turned around to see someone with like Goku's, but with the expressions of Vegeta and black hair like Vegeta's, but with Goku's bangs (he looks like Vegeto).

Zaya: Listen, we're looking for a friend of mine and I don't have the time for interuptions. He, and this entire universe may be in danger.

???: Your friend doesn't happen to be one of the blue star dragon guardians, would he?

Zaya confused: But how...

??? interupting: And this danger that you're talking about wouldn't be the gold star dragon guardians, would they?

Zaya demanding: Who are you and who do you know about them?!

???: Basically I'm you. Or more like an alternate version of yourself. You can call me Zenon.

Myritryx: So you're also a saiyan android?

Zenon: Yes. And like Zaya, I to have saiyan DNA infused within me. I however was built by Freezer. And after you destroyed him, I allied myself with the gold star dragon guardians.

Narrater: As if the gold star dragon guardians weren't enough trouble to deal with, now there's another saiyan android to deal with. Is it possible that this saiyan android will be to much to handle? And whatever happened to Gohan and the others? Stay tuned for the next episode of Dragonball D.

Last edited by Alec on Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://theuew.phpbb9.com
Alec
Admin
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Gold-Star Dragon Guardian Saga (episodes 50-?)   Gold-Star Dragon Guardian Saga (episodes 50-?) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:29 pm

Episode 51: The Cybernetic Battle

Narrater: Last time, Zaya and Myritryx reached planet earth to help the supreme kai and the blue-star dragon guardian, Gohan. But he was nowhere to be found. While looking for clues, Zaya found out that before his death, Freezer sent out another warrior...another saiyan android.

Zaya: You were built by Freezer. You've allied with the gold-star dragon guardians. I assume that means that you're my enemy. And if that's true, I don't think you realize what I'm capable of.

Zenon: Your assumption is correct. And you don't realize what I'm capable of either.

(fight scene)
Zaya shot a barrage of ki blasts at Zenon, but Zenon put up a barrier blocked that attack...or so it seems. The barrier was in fact collecting the energy of the attack. The energy gathered in his hand and began to form a spear-like form. Zaya wasn't aware of this. Zenon then threw the spear at Zaya. He attempted to dodge, but it was to late. Zaya was hit in the shoulder with the spear. Zaya was knocked down.

Zaya getting back up: Myritryx, do you know anything about this guy?

Myritryx: Sorry, but I don't.

Zaya: Damn. I guess I'll have to go super saiyan to beet him. Or better yet, I'll use the abilities of my friends. Beast mimicry, wolf style!

Zaya began to transform into super saiyan while using Erad's ability of beast mimicry. Zaya began to grow claws and fangs. His hair transformed into a silver color. His senses became amplified.

Wolf Super Saiyan Zaya: This is an ability that I learned from a friend of mine. It is known as the beast super saiyan. Or in this case, wolf super saiyan.

Zenon: Impressive. I'll admit that I don't have an ability like that. all I have is this.

Zenon transformed into super saiyan with no effort at all.

Zaya and Zenon clashed once again. Zaya continuously bit and clawed at Zenon. But even though his physical abilities were greatly inhanced, he realized that they were limited as well.

Zaya thinking: This is bad. Even though my abilities are greatly enhanced, I can only use short range attacks. I can't use energy attacks.

Zaya bit onto the back of Zenon's neck and wouldn't let go. Even with Zenon trying to shake him off, Zaya would let go.

Zenon powering up: I guess I'll have to go one step higher to beat you.

Zenon transformed into super saiyan 2. Then energy field that he created shot Zaya off. Zaya reverted back to his base form in order to get out of his wolf form. Then he transformed into normal super saiyan.

Super Saiyan Zaya: I'm going to try an experiment now. I'm going to combine the abilities of my friends with my own twist.

Zaya formed a blue flame in his hand that was Kudos' ability of Tundra Blaze. Then he began to transform into Super Saiyan 2, but used Jayde's ability of the Elemental Super Saiyan to alter it. His hair became a light blue color with a shape that somewhat resembles flames. His eyes also went light blue.

Tundra Blaze Super Saiyan 2: Do you like it? I combined the abilities of my friends. I used a technique known as tundra blaze and comined it with an ability known as elemenal super saiyan, which is similar to the beast super saiyan. But I went to super saiyan 2 instead to add my own twist. I call this the Tundra Blaze Super Saiyan...2.

Narrater: Can Zaya really beat Zenon by comining the abilities of his friends? And will Gohan respond to Zaya's call? Find out on the next episode of Dragonball D.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Gold-Star Dragon Guardian Saga (episodes 50-?)   Gold-Star Dragon Guardian Saga (episodes 50-?) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:30 pm

Episode 52: The Dark Angel

Narrator: Previously on Dragonball D, Zaya faced off against Zenon who was constantly matching his power. Even with the added affects of combining his friends abilities, they stay equally as powerful.

Zaya: Let's see if you can stand up against my Frost Cannon!

Zaya shot a light blue Kamehameha like beam at Zenon. The beam was -100 degrees. The beam encased Zenon in ice, freezing him in place. Knowing that the ice would never melt, Zaya powered down ad began to walk away. But as he was walking away, he sensed Zenon powering up. Zenon transformed strait to super saiyan 4. his energy alone shattered the ice. Zaya was about to power up as well, but Zenon attaacked before Zaya had a chance to transform. The attack caused to break into several pieces.

Myritryx: This isn't good.

As Zenon went to deliver the final blow, something that was to fast for the eye to see attacked him. Then a figure appeared in the shadows. The shadows hid his appearence. The only definitive feature you caould see was his black angel-like wings. He then spoke in an emotionless tone.

???: I'll hold him off. You need to get you friend some help.

Myritryx: Wait, who are you?

???: We'll meet again. But there's no time now. Now GO!

Zaya was still mostly in one piece. Myritryx grabbed all of the pieces and carried him to safety. Zaya regained consiousness.

Zaya still in pieces: Who was that?

Myritryx: He didn't say. But he did say that we'll meet again.

Gohan: Zaya, where are you?

Zaya: Would've been better if you responded earlier. I was just in a scuffle that caused me to fall to pieces. I want to know where you are.

Gohan: I'm on the planet of the Kais. I'm in somewhat of a scuffle myself. Something must've been blocking my message back. I'll send my friend, Ho to come get you.

A few moments later, Ho arrived to take Zaya and Myritryx to the planet of the Kais. When they arrived, Gohan was suprised to see Zaya in his condition.

Gohan: You weren't being sarcastic when you said you fell apart, were you?

Myritryx: More like knocked appart.

Zaya: We ran into trouble. Freezer appearently created a saiyan android just like me. And just as powerful.

Myritryx: Zaya would've been scrap metal if a mysterious stranger hadn't saved us.

Zaya: There was something strangely familiar about him.

Gohan: Did he have big black angel wings?

Myritryx: Yeah. Why, you know him.

Gohan: Not exactly. In fact nobody really knows him. Nobody knows what, or even it he has a name. He's known simply as...

Just then the stranger arrived on the planet of the Kais.

??? finishing Gohans sentence: ...The Dark Angel.

Narrator: Whatever happened to Zenon? Also, who, and what, is The Dark Angel? Find out on the next episode of Dragonball D.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Gold-Star Dragon Guardian Saga (episodes 50-?)   Gold-Star Dragon Guardian Saga (episodes 50-?) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:30 pm

Episode 53: The Cybernetic Time Chamber

Narrator: Last time on Dragonball D, Zaya was beaten by Zenon. But before Zenon had a chance to destroy Zaya, he was saved by a mysterious stranger. After Gohan sent Ho to bring Zaya and Myritryx to the planet of the Kais, they found out who the stranger was. He's known as the Dark Angel.

Gohan: The Dark Angel is one of the Gold-Star Dragon Guardians. In fact, he is potentially the most powerful one of them all. The thing about him is that he's an enigma. He is neither good nor evil, and yet he is both. He fights for good, yet he doesn't care what or who is destroyed in the process.

Myritryx: He is both good and evil. He represents both darkness and light.

Zaya: He is the perfect life form.

The Dark Angel: The other time guardians are planning on something. I don't know what it is. I only know that it could potentially tear apart the fabric of space and time. We need to train in a time chamber.

Gohan: But using the Hyperbolic Time Chamber would take time that we can't spare!

The Dark Angel: That's why wee need to use a different kind of time chamber.

The Dark Angel took out a capsule and opened it. What appeared was some sort of cylinder 6 feet tall and 3 feet wide. There was a computer connecting to it. The Dark Angel went to the computer and opened up a door on the cylinder.

The Dark Angel: This is known as the Cybernetic Time Chamber. Unlike your Hyperbolic Time Chamber, you can spend millions of years in this time chamber and no time would pass out here.

Gohan: But how is that possible?

The Dark Angel: Your body is scanned, creating a virtual version of yourself. Then you mind, you consciousness is digitized and sent into your virtual body. You can train for millions of years if you wish and not age a day.

Ho: But if you're training a digital body, how does that train your real body?

Zaya: Mind over matter. The mind makes it real. Am I right?

The Dark Angel: You're correct. Now get in. There we can fix you up, then we can start training.

Myritryx: I don't know. Can we really trust you?

The Dark Angel: That's for you to decided.

Zaya: Let's do it.

Narrator: Is this Cybernetic Time Chamber really as affective as the Dark Angel says? And what are the time guardians planning? Stay tuned for the next episode of Dragonball D.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Gold-Star Dragon Guardian Saga (episodes 50-?)   Gold-Star Dragon Guardian Saga (episodes 50-?) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:42 pm

Episode 54: The Training Begins

Narrator: Last time on Dragonball D, Zaya and the others learned about The Dark Angel's cybernetic time chamber, a place where you can train for an infinite amount of time in just a fraction of a second.

The Dark Angel as he was scanning Zaya with the scanner: Scanning image...Creating digital body.

The Dark Angel repeated the process with the others.

The Dark Angel as he scanned the group along with himself: Scanning consciousness

The group was uploaded into the cybernetic time chamber. They spent a couple of days fixing Zaya's body to the point that it could take care of itself.

Zaya: So what can this time chamber do, Da-ku Enzeru?

Gohan: Da-ku Enzeru?

Zaya: I figure that calling The Dark Angel 'The Dark Angel' is just to awkward. Da-ku Enzeru is japanese for Dark Angel.

The Dark Angel: I haven't been known as Da-ku Enzeru in a long time...Anyway, it's better to show you what this time chamber can do rather than tell you.

Da-ku enzeru went to a control panel and typed in something. Then suddenly the gravity was multiplied by 10. Then clones of the group appeared.

Da-ku Enzeru: This is gravity training mode setting one combined with battle training mode setting two. There are many training modes and each mode has many settings. Gravity training mode setting one has a set gravity level. Battle training mode two uses what would be on a normal computer as "Copy and Paste". It uses the data from the body scan to create a copy. Then it uses the data that was obtained during the uploading process to give them the knowledge and personality that the originals possess. Program start!

The clones then attacked.

Narrator: What other modes does this cybernetic time chamber possess? And will it be enough? Find out on the next episode of Dragonball D.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gold-Star Dragon Guardian Saga (episodes 50-?)   Gold-Star Dragon Guardian Saga (episodes 50-?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gold-Star Dragon Guardian Saga (episodes 50-?)
Page 1 of 1