The Ultimate Elite Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Elite Warriors

A forum site for the best of the best

HomePortailSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

#1: Reunions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Admin
Alec

Male Number of posts : 198
Hobbies : Video games, Yu-Gi-Oh, Forums
Registration date : 2007-02-13

#1: Reunions Empty
PostSubject: #1: Reunions   #1: Reunions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 9:05 pm

My name is Zenon A. Eurolley and I am 21 years old. I am an omicron. But it wasn't always sike that. Long ago I was once a necron. But I changed my ways. I have a duel personality. There's my omicron personality which is spiritual and peaceful. Then there's my necron personality which is agresive.

Xyrax is the leader of the necron here and my arch enemy. He has been so even when I was a necron. It has always been a power strugle between us.
Back to top Go down
http://theuew.phpbb9.com
Alec
Admin
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: #1: Reunions   #1: Reunions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 6:24 pm

Chapter 1

I have been working on an android in my underground lab for the past 6 months. Now I am almost finished. That's when my best friend, Duo came. Duo is about my age and he always has his pocket computer with him. I turned on the hologram comunicater.

Duo: Hey, Zenon. Can I come in?

Zenon: Of course you can. You know where the teleporter is.

In school I was a genious. I graduated 3 years early. Ever sinse then I've been inventing things. I've marketed over 50 inventions so far. The most popular are the hologram phone and the storage capsules or mini-caps. But in reality I've invented hundreds of things, like my teleportation system and my latest creation, a living android.

Duo: Are you finished with your android yet?

Zenon: Almost. I just have to put in a few more circuits. Then finally I need a crystalized soul. On Jupiter's third moon, there's a cemetary where they crystalize souls. One of them has an omicron energy signature. And I think I know who it is.

Duo: Who?

Zenon: A long lost friend. I'm going to need help finding it.

Duo: I'll help.

Zenon: I knew I could count on you. But just in case I should call Tina.

Tina is also an omicron and my best friend. I would trust both Tina and Duo with my life. That is why I told him about the omicron and the necron. The Tina she was born with is Trisha Powell. But her omicron name is Tina Blaid.

A unique thing about me is that my birth name is the same as my omicron name. And I know that Zenon is not a common human name.

I entered her number into the hologram phone. Then a hologram of Tina appeared when she answered.

Tina answering: Hello.

Zenon: Hey, Tina. would you be willing to go to Jupiter's third moon with me to search for a crystalized omicron soul?

Tina: The last time we went on one of your adventures, we got lost in the astroid belt for 3 days. And there aren't any bathrooms in the astroid belt. I had to go to the bathroom in the crater of an astroid.

Zenon: It was just as bad for me as it was for you.

Tina: I doubt it. Without showering, you had bad BO.

Zenon: Well the astroids were interfering with the transporter signal. Besides, I got us back, didn't I?

Duo sarcastically: As much as I enjoy watching the two of you argue, can you finish soon?

Zenon joking: You'd better get some popcorn and pull up a chair because this could take a while.

Tina: Because of that, what makes you think that I would want to go with you now?

Zenon smirking: Because I know that you would never turn down a good adventure.

Tina smirking: You're right about that.

Zenon: Will you be ready in 15 minutes?

Tina: Sure.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: #1: Reunions   #1: Reunions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 6:25 pm

Chapter 2

We were just about to leave when my mother came into my lab. Her name is Anne Eurolley. She is very kind. But I can never shake the fealing that she knows something.

Anne: You're going off on one of your advetures again, aren't you?

Zenon: How do you always know?

Anne: Mother's intuition. Also I was tracking your call.

Duo: So your version of mother's intuition is spying.

My mother knew that he was just kidding. I can tell when she knows that someone is kidding because she always glares at the person with a smirk.

Anne: Just don't get lost again like last time. I was worried sick. Of course the sick part was because you needed to take a shower.

Zenon sarcastically: Ha, ha. Very funny.

My mother loves to tease me like that. But I like her sense of humor.

We left to get Tina, then transported to Jupitors third moon.

Zenon pointing forward: The cemetary is this way. Come on.

After about 5 minutes of walking, we found the cemetary. Once we walked in, the 3 of us felt a wave of fear run through our spines like needles poking down our backs.

Duo studdering: I w-want to g-go b-b-back n-now.

Tina in a scared tone: I have a bad fealing about this place.

Zenon: I don't like this place any more that you do. But we must find him. Let's split up. We'll cover more ground that way.

Duo: Split up? You mean going in seporate directions? On our own?!

Tina: That's usually what split up means.

Zenon: I have to put this bag down. It's to much to carry.

Duo: But you have the android in a mini-cap. That's suposed to make it light, right? You shouldn't even need a bag to carry it in.

Zenon: It's not the mini-cap that's heavy, it's the food I took.

Tina sarcastically: That's just like you, Zenon. Always thinking with your stomache.

I put down the bag, then we went in seporate directions to look for the soul of the omicron, Zygon. After about 15 minutes of searching, Tina found him. I ran as fast as I could to her. Once I got to her, there was an explosion.

Tina: That explosion came from were you left your bag!

We ran over to were the explosion was. Standing there was Duo with an evil smirk on his face. That's when my agressive necron personality took over.

Zenon enraged: What happened, Duo?!

Duo with an evil laugh: You're such an idiot, Zenon. Did you really think I was your friend? You're obviuosly stupid because you didn't even reallized that you befriended a necron. I am Duo Maxwell! Ahahahaha!!!

Duo took out his pocket computer and pushed a button. Then he was transported away.

Zenon with a frown: You'll pay for this, Duo Maxwell!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #1: Reunions   #1: Reunions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

#1: Reunions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Elite Warriors :: Genre :: Science Fiction/Fantasy :: The Omichronicles :: The Omichronicles-
Jump to: